New Surfing Style


Today is my day off , this morning I went to play surfing with my friends at kuta beach.kuta beach is near my home, it spend 20 minutes to go to kuta beach, my friend and I ride a motorcycle to destination.when I arrived in the beach, waves began to tide and wind are friendly also creating waves so that big, but before play surfing I must stretching my muscle cramps that do not occur on the feet or hands when I play surf . 

I finally ready to play surf, I just go to the beach and began to paddle to a place to wait for the waves . Ago dating waves big wave come, and I start to paddling,after that I quikly to stand up and started to maneuver, I am very excited to play surfing today because so many big waves. 

I try to surf a variety of styles ,at the time I want to stand on my surf board slip and fall over sedimented surf board that I still skim over the waves, a friend of my friend thinks it is a new style of surfing.

0 komentar